Have you thought about how you’re going to spend Summer 2018 yet? Well, if you want to do something epic, empowering, and educational, consider applying to be an Executive Office Intern. Not convinced? Read on, my darling Deltas.
Here are 5 reasons why you should apply:
1. You get to live at Executive Office and live in the ATL for free
Atlanta has it all: food, culture, music, and Eugenia! Some call it the Hollywood of the South. Oh, and did I mention you wouldn’t be paying a dime for rent?
2. You have the best supervisor ever
Meg Hoffay is telling you to do it, so what’s stopping you? Past intern, Sydney Swanson, had this to say about Meg: “Not only will Meg support you during your internship, but you will be able to have a mentor for life!”
3. You learn more things about ADPi than you thought humanly possible
It’s amazing how much you retain during your summer at HQ. Get all your questions answered and myths busted!
4. You work alongside a ton of talented professionals
From accounting to communications, there’s a whole lot of expertise going on at EO. Interns get a chance to shadow and work with those in fields they aspire to be in while earning college credit!
5. You meet and live with ADPis from all over… and something beautiful happens
So, what are you waiting for? Apply here! Applications are due March 1.
See you at 1386 Ponce 😉