The Alpha Delta Pi Foundation’s giving year comes to a close on July 31, and we are immensely grateful for the support of our alumnae, collegians, and friends. Here are a few of the ways your gifts made an impact this year.
Still want to help make an impact? Donate by July 31 online or by calling the Foundation at (404) 378-3164. Collegians can make an impact by joining the Violet Circle by July 31 when this year’s dangle will be retired.
1. You sent these awesome Leadership Consultants on over 140 chapter visits across the U.S. and Canada.
2. You helped collegians and alumnae in financial distress by providing the funding for $57,250 in Abigail Davis Emergency Grants and Clasped Hands Fund Grants.
3. You helped preserve our archived collection in the Adelphean Room and the Eugenia Tucker Fitzgerald Memorial in Macon, Georgia.
4. You helped provide leadership and educational programming for chapter members, advisors, and alumnae attending Leadership Seminar, IMPACT Alpha Delta Pi, and Adelphean Compass.
5. You helped provide resources for our members in the continued fight against hazing.
National Hazing Prevention Week is September 22-26, 2014. Learn more at HazingPrevention.org.
6. You helped us provide $76,600 in scholarships for undergraduate, graduate, and continuing education studies for members representing 47 different chapters.
These are just a few of the 2013-14 scholarship recipients. Check them all out in the Summer 2014 issue of The Adelphean.
7. You helped support the efforts of sisters meeting with members of Congress to discuss the impacts of the Collegiate Housing and Infrastructure Act legislation on our organizations.
Learn more about the Fraternal Government Relations Coalition.
8. You helped provide grants to universities to honor the colonization of new Alpha Delta Pi chapters on their respective campuses.
9. And – last, but certainly not least – you helped provide resources for our members as they worked to again raise over $1,000,000 for Ronald McDonald House Charities and other non-profit organizations through their philanthropy events!
It’s not too late to make your impact this year! Donate by July 31 online or by calling the Foundation at (404) 378-3164.
Gifts given in support of the Alpha Delta Pi Foundation provide essential resources for Alpha Delta Pi Sorority’s educational, leadership and philanthropic activities. Established in 1983 as a separate 501(c)(3) organization, the Alpha Delta Pi Foundation accepts tax-deductible gifts to fund a variety of opportunities that benefit Alpha Delta Pi and its members, as well as the community at large. Contact us at email@example.com or (404) 378-3164.